Astute have created the Astute Intelligent Marketplace to provide meaningful insights into how best to manage your excess inventory.
The AIM will provide you with Smart data which allows professionals across Materials, Finance and Supply Chain to mitigate inventory liabilities.
Partner with Astute – we are the prime vehicle for disposition of E & O material. We will provide feedback on ‘the state of the market’, with detail including how to sell at the peak of demand to maximise return.
Enhanced Market Awareness
- Understand data fully across the spectrum
- Gain feedback on the ‘state of the market’
- Make smarter, more efficient decisions
- Take full ownership of your assets/liabilities
Access Clear, Aggregated Data
- Manufacturers/OEMs that drive trends.
- Global brokers and franchised partners
- EMS market projections – region by region
- Geopolitical trend data
Smarter Decision Making
- Improve balance sheet and cash flow
- Sell stock when it hits a peak
- Maximise your return on assets/liabilities
- Gain actionable advice for all stakeholders/li>
- Quickly dispose of redundant inventory
- Learn efficient ways to liquidate assets
- Understand when to sell/hold assets
- Meet short- to long-term financial goals
- Access all data in one place
- Breeze through complex data-crunching exercises
- Reduce human errors in data analysis
- Gain time against the market
Customer and Support Feedback
- Assistance across stakeholders
- Advice for Supply Chain, Finance, Materials
- Flexible management solutions
- Cost saving exercises
Electronics industry optimistic: bright start to 2024
The latest industry survey reveals strong momentum and optimism in the electronic components market for 2024.
Japan: Defence spending fuels rising economic hopes
Japan's recent stock market rally, while buoyed by foreign investment, offers a limited snapshot of the country's economic landscape. The reality is a complex interplay of positive and negative trends, leaving the nation's economic future delicately balanced.
US tightens screws on Russia with sweeping sanctions
The US has significantly ramped up pressure on Russia with a sweeping package of sanctions targeting individuals, companies, and sectors crucial to the Russian economy, reports Reuters. This move coincides with the second anniversary of the Ukraine invasion and the death of opposition leader Alexei Navalny.